Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ahhhh. About that Dependent Clause. I'm Glad you Asked.

Well, I am done with my eighteen-plus pages of senior project papers that I had been worried about. I still have to check them for grammatical errors and do some final touch ups. they technically should have been in today, but really, technically, I should have till the 22nd of june, except that the teacher in charge of senior project is leaving for vacation or whatever on the twelfth. Ah well, ours is not to question why. Unless we want something to get done properly. I just hope that she doesn't catch any dangling modifiers, or anything that I have left in by accident. Well, I guess my mom is going to help me with the grammatical editing, and she is the Seargant-Major English-Major. So I think I'll be safe. What would I do without Mom?
On another note entirely, my grandparents are visiting. It is always very...umm thrilling, when my grandparent on my mom's side come to visit. Although my Dad's family may be rather eccentric (I have an Aunt who is a psychic medium, and also I have a "Ya-Ya Siterhood" aunt, both on my dad's side), at least when they come, we don't need to hear about their gas and bloating. But Mom's family is different. My Mom's Dad was a biologist, so he thinks that it is okay dinner conversation to ask people if they have had a bowel movement yet, and my grandma ..well, we get very familiar with the workings of her digestiive tract. over the course of each visit. Good old Gramma and Grampa. We love 'em though.

1 comment: