Tuesday, June 12, 2007

PRs Politics

Preface: At PRA we’ve decided it would be an excellent idea if we threw in some meaningful current event, so here goes. This a political debate (argument) about politicky things between senator Bob Smith ( R ) of Utah ( pron. Yewtaw) and senator Birdsong Savethewhales (D) of Warshington. Savethewhales: I hope you people realize that you are ruining the world, one non-decomposed pop can at a time. Smith: Well, at least we haven’t outlawed exhaling carbon dioxide here in Yewtaw. Savethewhales: If I had my way, we would outlaw metal and plastic containers, toilet paper, homeschoolers and human beings, so that our earth and nature could exist peacefully. Smith: If I had my way, we would outlaw the planet Earth, so that people could exist peacefully, without worrying about pollution. Savethewhales:Well, if everybody and their Mom wasn’t driving a hummer, then maybe we wouldn’t have to worry about it. Smith:Well I bet your mom drives a hummer. Savethewhales: Well, at least my Mom doesn't exhale carbon dioxide!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Poor Ricky
I didn't know that was how you pronounce Yewtah.

Do the poor people who live there know this. Some one must be told (but who?) It could quite seriously damage the collective folk memory and impair their ability to speak the queens english.
By the way I don't know how to choose an identity. Couldn't I stick with the one I already have?

Yours aye
E.Nilson (Mrs.)